Ann's Own Opinion

I'm one of those pathetic people who writes pathetic stories. Such people have a name, I think.

Who cares, right?

I love to read. A lot. More than I love to do that pathetic-story-writing stuff. And then I love to chat about what I read, whether I loved it or hated it. I'm all about the chat, baby.

Because, well, reading's no fun if ya' have no one to chat with about what you read. Whether to rant or to rave, I read to chat.

If it doesn't have romance in it, I don't wanna hear about it. Boo!

One Night in London (The Truth About the Duke #1)
Caroline Linden
Beauty From Pain (Beauty Series) (Volume 1) - Georgia Cates Good story, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I expected to. Not because of the story in itself, but because of my HATE for male POVs written in the first person PRESENT TENSE.
I love a hot hero, and I Iove to snuggle up and lose myself in them. But once you put their POV in the first person present tense, that's it for me. It just makes them sound...idk...not hot?

I mean, Jack Henry is a 30 yr old moneyed hunk, yet his thought process sounds like a pimply fifteen year old, with stuff like "chickie babe" and "sore loser". Nuh uh.

Other than that, the story was good.

One Love :)